Thursday 21 May 2009

An afternoon with Mr x

Yesterday was lots of fun...I met a girlfriend for lunch & I updated her on my last few days....

She's happily involved with a married man, so is used to discrete rendezvous's...so we meet regularly to recant our dirty sex stories over a bottle or two of wine.

She complemented me on my little jersey dress & told me I was being admired by a guy sat in a booth opposite to us.

With a rye smile I slowly uncrossed my legs so that he would see my shaven pussy. My girlfriend noticed what I was doing, giggled and drained her glass. She left me locking eyes on the guy as she withdrew to the little girls room...

While she was gone, the stranger came over...he admitted he had been watching us for a while...apparently admiring my pert breasts as I had entered the bar...the top of my stocking as I had perched on the bar stool & of course my bare pussy when I had uncrossed my legs. He asked if we wanted to join him for another drink...

That's when I noticed my girlfriend as she approached - her breasts moving freely under her shirt...Ah, that's what she had been doing, removing her underwear...Now would this mean competition or sparring partner?

We joined the stranger in his booth & drank more wine as we chatted...he clearly thought his birthdays had all come at once. My girlfriend & I sat either side of him taunting him with our erect nipples. I had let my dress ride up as I had sat down next to him and had turned so that he would be able to see my bare pussy which was starting to get wet with anticipation.

I could sense this was going to be a fun afternoon...when & who would he touch first? My girlfriend made the first move slowly stoking his leg towards his visable erection...so I began to touch the top of my stockings & inside of my thigh. He licked his lips as if not knowing what to do next. So my girlfriend lent over him, her tits brushing against his leg & slid a finger into my wet pussy. As she straightened up she tasted her finger & suggested that maybe the two of us should go home alone.

Looking crestfallen, he asked if he could join us? Jokingly I said, only if we retire to a hotel instead...so that's what we did!! Just round the corner as luck would have it...

We had him almost undressed as we found our room. Pushing him onto the bed we removed his trousers & shorts to reveal his hard cock. As my girlfriend began to stroke & lick it, I slipped off my dress and shoes. Naked, I climbed onto the bed and began to kiss her. Getting more turned on, I unbuttoned her shirt and began to fondle her breasts and nipples.

As she climbed off the bed to remove her trousers, he began fingering me. I was dripping wet by now, so he lifted me over him so that he could taste my juices as they dripped from my pussy. While he ate me, my friend climbed onto him, riding him slowly. We took turns changing positions, so that we all got ridden hard - both our pussy's were swollen, but we were having a ball! In the end after banging me from behind, he shot his load up my girlfriends ass as I licked her from below....wow that was a session & a half. Leaving him in bed to recover we hit the shower. Quickly we cleaned ourselves up, it was late & we needed to be heading home. Finding him asleep on top of the bed we dressed silently & left...as we walked out onto the street below we realised neither of us had got his name!

Well what an excellent end to a lovely lunch! Thanks Mr X, this will be a talking point for many months to come....teach me not to wear underwear & a short dress!! (or will it?)...






























No comments:

Post a Comment