Wednesday 20 May 2009

morning after the night before...


Well my "young stud" of a house guest didn't disappoint!

We ate, drank, sucked and fucked most of the night & this morning...I think its safe to say we've both had a good servicing!

But all good things come to an end & he's been packed off back to his pad so I can have some serious me time in before lunch with a girl friend.

Question is - I've not got any fuck dates in the diary till after the weekend

One the plus side, my swollen pussy will be well rested by then...but, as always I'll be keeping a look out for some more raw talent....

Best I get some clothes on, today I'm feeling a bit of a minx, so feel like wearing a short jersey dress with stockings. Its a great for clinging to my tits, so will forgo a bra & of course my panties...lets see who notices my swollen pussy?

until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment