Tuesday 19 May 2009

It's all in the preperation...



Had a sucessful afternoon shopping in Selfridges & now back at home chilling out before my dinner date arrives.

I'm feeling more horny than ever this evening, so going with the scarf option...showcased earlier!

This evenings house guest is always the perfect dinner date. I'm getting wet & turned on as I fix my hair & make up. He's younger than I, has an amazing body and loves being naked as much as I do.
This is a regular dinner date, where he always books the following day out of the office, so that he can stay as long as l want!

When he arrives, I'll invite him into the house where he'll pass me his jacket & remove his shoes. Then with a wry smile I'll slowly unbutton his shirt and drop his trousers to the floor. We will french kiss in the hallway while he unties my silk wrap and fondles my naked breasts while I slowly stroke his hard cock.

I'll lead him into the dinning room where we will eat dinner (tonight will be seafood platter & rare steak). We have a rule that we don't touch each other at the table - not until dessert that is...

later...

No comments:

Post a Comment