Tuesday 26 May 2009

Driven to distraction....

Enjoying a beautiful hot sunny day on Sunday...my friend & I decided to play with my Frisbee in the local park. The park was busy due to the good weather, but we found a stretch of unoccupied grass close to the road.

After about 5 mins, I was getting hot, so I pulled off my vest to reveal a small bikini top underneath. Unfortunately, less than 2 mins later there was a screech of tyres & a loud bang...a male driver on the road next to us had driven into the car in front of him...apparently after being distracted by my tits bouncing around in my little bikini!

Ooops - sorry!

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem every time I wear tight leathers on my bike. I think both male and female drivers can quite easily suffer from target fixation.

    ReplyDelete