Friday 5 June 2009

Commano Friday - tales on public transport

Another great commando Friday is coming to a close. Today I embarked on a trip into London town today choosing to use nothing but public transport...

Dressed in a short brown mac wearing not much more than a black lacy bra, I was ready for a trip to "the church". I made sure the tops of my lacy holdups were low enough to flash below the hem of my mac as I sashayed down to Richmond tube station.

Feeling suitably liberated, my pussy was enjoying the breezy bursts of wind as I walked onto the station platform. I was feeling like a minx, so chose to sit in the busiest carriage - opposite two business men deep in conversation. As we arrived into Turnham Green station, one bid his goodbyes & left. After the doors closed, the remaining man began to relax, taking in who was on the carriage around him. I saw him smile, look away then blush....I could feel myself begin to get wet...YES, he had spotted my bare smooth pussy staring him right in the face! He began to fumble around in his bag for his newspaper, but I'm sure he wasn't able to read it as I kept catching him sneaking a look at my now glistening pussy. What a great warm up!

Its been a few weeks since I last made a pilgrimage to "the church". I felt in the mood to try on some sexy underwear...I couldn't decide which classy pieces to buy...so reluctantly I left & called in at my fav "accessory" shop - I figured my pussy should be rewarded with a new vibe to play with tonight now its beautifully wet.

I had to stand in a crowded tube on the way home, so not as many opps to flash my pussy as usual. The tops of my stockings did get a few glances...not all admiring - apologies to the old lady wearing pink tweed, didn't mean to lead the young boy - maybe your grandson astray quite yet...

Back home & I've been tweeting with a few followers whilst I've been out. I apologise for being such a prick tease - you know who you are...thanks for giving me some inspiration of where to stick my brand new vibe tho, i do love multitasking...

Laters peeps xx


No comments:

Post a Comment