Friday 5 June 2009

Damp on the outside...damp on the inside!

Its been a mixed week, here in London town...first we had scorching summer sun, then came the chilly drizzle...

The only thing consist ant has been my levels of hornyness! The start of the week saw me sunbathing naked in the long grass of Richmond park... I had hours of uninterrupted pleasure in this beautiful old park, cant wait for the next hot summer day, so I strip again...thanks for the offers btw, keep them coming...
Spending so much time soaking up the rays, meant I could take time exploring my curves . One of the days I invited over a bf of mine to work on the harder to reach places., & yes, obviously I helped him back! He had a cock of steel and wonderfully full balls by the end of the day, so we retired back to his pad for a fabulous hour long video fucking session, before heading out for dinner with a hot new date!

Date & dinner was lovely...he's a definitely maybe fuck buddy...I've not test driven him yet, just gave him enough to whet his appetite...he's going to have to do some more creative begging to get moved up into my top 3 FBs...














No comments:

Post a Comment