Wednesday 17 June 2009

fun in doors

After enjoying the sunshine outdoors, it was time to bring my tanned nipples indoors for a spot of topless cleaning.

Had great fun with a feather duster...I think the builders working on the house opposite enjoyed what they saw too. When I realised I had an audience, I dropped out of my short skirt & showed them my tiny thong and slowly began to rub my pussy, Once I was nice & wet, I moved upstairs to my bedroom. I removed my thong & cleaned my bedroom windows showing off my freshly shaven pussy to the street...totally naked, my tits swayed seductively, gently brushing against the pane of glass as I rubbed off all the polish. Now clean, I noticed, one of the builders had moved upstairs. At first he stood motionless staring at me through an open window, then he began to rub is trousers, finally unable to contain his throbbing cock any longer, he dropped his trousers & began to wank off in full view of the street, in front of the open window. Standing towards me, I moved closer to the window so that he could get a better look at my large pert nipples and neat wet pussy. Reaching for one of my toys I began to play with my pussy, dipping my vibrator deeper into my wetness slowly at first, but then faster & deeper.

I heard him start to grown, I had to hold onto the window pane my climax being so intense. I saw him cum, shooting over the upper window pane of glass. I was close behind him, my legs shaking as I squirted cum down my legs.

Giving me a quick wink, he left the room. I slipped on my silk gown & laid down on my bed. I enjoyed a long snooze, in the late afternoon sun...wonder what he will say next time I see him on the street?



That was enough teasing for one day, so gave the randy builders a cheeky ass wigglewave and closed the curtains for a play with my wet pussy and tight ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment