Monday 8 June 2009

Natural & bouncy...

Dont know about you guys, but I love tits too...

Mine are particular sensitive and are sooo easily aroused they are on show almost all the time! I love to play with my nipples & caress them when I think I'm not being watched...


I'm blessed with great tits, they are natural, bouncy and pert and for that I thank my mother.


I'm stoking mine now as I blog, they are pert, my nipples erect, longing to be nibbled...As usual I'm naked on the sofa. But this time I'm fresh from some pussy play. I've left my lips nice and swollen ready to dip my toys into my wetness later...I slowly slide three fingers into my pussy coating them with my juices. Tasting my sweetness, I cant wait any longer...Sorry, but I'm going to withdraw to my bed for some afternoon fun...


I love to perform in front of my bedroom mirror so I can watch my white cum drip from between my lips... wishing you were here.....

1 comment:

  1. i don't know about you, but the best part of nice erect nipples are when you tug them the way the tit softly bounces back into place. or the way a hard nipple stays the form of when you squeeze and twist one. hope you had fun playing in front of the mirror, nothing like seeing your body perform. thanks for encouraging me to play in front of my mirror.

    ReplyDelete