Monday 22 June 2009

Rear entry debate


Pussy vs. Asshole, the great debate!

Pussies are fun, wet and accomodating, but for some assholes are even better!
Some would say that nothing beats rimming a naughty girl from behind and feeling her ass tightening around their hard cock with every stroke until they explode into orgasm.
I like to let my cum trickle down between my ass cheeks. Once I'm lubricated I’m ready for some deep ass pounding. The feeling is exquisite and I love it when he gets his balls deep so they slam on my wet pussy. I'll then play with my clit, teasing myself, until I cum.
As long as it’s deep and hard, I’m a happy bunny!






1 comment:

  1. Oh yes that is such a turn on not many girls will let us guys ram their arse but feeling that tight arse as your pussy pouts is better that a cunt fuck and it makes a guys cum that much stronger and harder it should give you a deeper feeling of satisfaction does it???

    ReplyDelete